The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza!
We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina!
Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group!
We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place!
Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client, a well-known international company in the field of pharmaceuticals, we are looking for the following position in Tirana:
FIRST LINE SALES MANAGER
To achieve targeted sales and maximize market share growth for allocated products in the territory.
- To meet or exceed targets within agreed budgets and timescales – through effective leadership of the Medical Representatives team;
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and manage delivery of customer centric activities with all primary and secondary care customers - within operating budget;
- Manage operating expenses within agreed budgets through effective monitoring and reporting systems. Ensure that expenditure does not exceed agreed budgets;
- To ensure effective management of the medical representatives team including training and personal development in terms of ongoing training, coaching and counseling through regular field visits and management of recruitment, performance, development and retention of representatives in the area through quality processes - working in conjunction and support from customer relations training and HR department;
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of company priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programmes;
- To implement with excellence the planned activities and marketing campaigns adhering to the relevant Codes of Practice/regulations;
- To ensure effective communication which reflects leadership, focus, direction and motivation of the customer relations team;
- To develop and monitor an integrated operational plan which achieves the goals for the area / including territory budget, recourse allocation, fair and balanced target, transparent and motivating incentives;
- Observe strictly any and all applicable internal and external regulations, acts and procedures, including, but not limited to: Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct, Corporate Citizenship, NP4, local industry code etc;
- Responsible for proper and compliant reporting of Adverse Events in order to fulfill all regulatory requirements and ethical obligations including timely forwarding of all spontaneous reports to local Drug Safety Responsible;
- Comply with the GxP quality requirements applicable to his/her area of responsibility, incl. but not limited to proper reporting of adverse events and customer complaints, samples handling as well as any incident that may adversely affect the quality, safety, identity, strength, purity, availability or efficacy of a commercial product or clinical trial material and/or may compromise the company Quality System and the global company reputation.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Planned activities and targets;
- Contact rate and coverage (daily contact rate vs. benchmark);
- Coverage and frequency of target doctors and percentage of doctors in productive frequency;
- Expenditure does not exceed budget;
- Delivery of overall operational plan and reporting to timescale and budget;
- Quality and success rate of training and development of the medical representatives team;
- Coaching, grooming and retention of Talents in the Field Force;
- Therapy/product knowledge including tertiary evaluations of progress;
- Management of the delivery of customer centric activities;
- Job performance (appraisals, management feedback).
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355 682033430 (Monday - Friday) until 6 / 04 / 2018.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!