The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza! We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina! Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group! We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place! Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society. This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
For our Client an international and innovative technology company in real estate industry that provides full digital solutions for their team in Kosovo, we are looking for:
SENIOR BACK END DEVELOPER - PRISHTINA
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Participate in the technical design of projects.
· Create efficient and reliable code, provide best practice to the team.
· Setup unit and integration tests.
· Keep up to date with latest technologies.
· 3 - 4 years of technical web development experiences in PHP, Ruby and/or Java EE and related technologies.
· Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3.
· Experience with popular open source components and frameworks such as Zend, Rails, Hibernate, Spring.
· Strong experience with web design and information architecture.
· Experience in managing a cloud infrastructure (vmware).
· Strong communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to work in a team setting.
· Autonomous worker, able to work independently and intuitive to our needs.
· Fluent English or French.
· 4 years of experience in web development.
· 2 years of experience in Framework like, Zend, Ruby on Rails, etc.
· Good working knowledge in English.
· Experience in coaching local or near-shore teams.
· Flexibility and motivation.
· Strong team spirit, transparent communication, and self-management.
· Quest for constant learning.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to Apply online and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Doruntina JAKUPI directly on +38138749001 (Monday - Friday) or sent an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org until 27 June 2017
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!