The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza!
We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina!
Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group!
We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place!
Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Përshkrimi i Punës
For our Client, a company that develops and manufactures products for emobility, cabling systems, precision turned parts, electromechanical systems, and its own developments., we are looking for the following position in Durrës:
- As active member of the leadership team, participates in developing and implementing manufacturing strategic plans and policies;
- Mentors, challenges and develops personnel in manufacturing organization with emphasis on lean management production, cross training employees, safety and driving employee ownership of Company results;
- Pursues world class status in a lean and continuous improvement manufacturing environment;
- Recommends and supports investments in equipment and technology in the manufacturing facility supported by financial analysis and consistent with strategy of organization;
- Leads and monitors the development, implementation and maintenance of standard operating procedures and operating guidelines within responsible functional areas;
- Implementation of lean management production manufacturing;
- Defines long-term and short-term manufacturing plans/goals in accordance with Company objectives;
- Develops the manufacturing plans and procedures to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards;
- Achieves optimum employee production levels based on the manpower status;
- Presents manufacturing policies and programs to guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability of operation;
- Directs and monitors manufacturing supervisors/ managers in the accomplishment of manufacturing plan goals consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures. Acts as liaison between department management and subordinate levels, as well as executive and department-manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results;
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and waste;
- Directs and coordinates various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security);
- Initiates and coordinates major projects (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs).
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on no. +355 68 203 3430 (Monday - Friday) until 26/04/2019.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!