The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza! We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina! Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group! We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place! Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society. This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
Meet call center financial and operational objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions;
· Develop and implement Call Center operational strategy by:
o organizing, managing and controlling the work of department;
o capacity planning;
o establishing technical specifications, production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
o developing and implementing reward and motivational and training systems;
o ensuring timely executed staff selection, recruitment/employing and training;
o developing database distribution/division systems for the agents/managers;
· Search constantly for new potential providers of telecommunication services and ensure the most beneficial terms of agreement for company.
· Analyze everyday results and interpret trends, to be capable, by reacting quickly, to solve problems and make right decisions, crucial for the working efficiency and targets achievement;
· In line with the agreed motivational scheme, prepare employees’ salary calculation and provide accounting with it in a timely manner;
· Initiate and participate in negotiations with potential partners to develop business opportunities;
· Be in charge of all departmental invoices, their timely delivery to accounting to assure timely payments;
· Search constantly for new ways of doing things and initiate changes to improve the department’s work;
· Collaborate and share information with other departments (including, but not limited to the International Department);
· Take care and maintain the best possible image and positive reputation of the company properly represent the company communicating with partners and clients;
· Nowhere and never disclose company clients’ personal data and company confidential information.
· University degree in Economy, Business or relevant;
· Not less than 3 years of successful experience in a field of call center management;
· Computer and office equipment working skills necessary and sufficient for the job;
· Good knowledge of English language (speaking and writing);
· The ability to lead and motivate a team;
· Experience negotiating and managing contracts;
· A strong commitment to customer service;
· Effective communication skills both written and oral;
· Strong presentation skills;
· Strong analytical skills;
· Organizational skills;
· Stress tolerance;
· Knowledge of the overall economic situation in the country;
· Knowledge of active sales methods;
· Understanding of employees’ preferences and needs;
· Managing database skills.
NOTE:This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position?Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Anita KOSUMI directly on +381 38 749001 (Monday - Friday) until May 31, 2016.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!