The HeadHunter Group is a private profitable company, headquartered in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza! We operate in USA, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina! Partnering all around the world with the Biggest Global HR Companies! More than 1500 clients in these countries have chosen The HeadHunter Group! We are the only and truly Social Responsible Company, contributing every year for human rights, women rights and LGBT rights at the work place! Our business has a positive impact on the people every day. Helping people to “better job, better life” is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society. This is what we do, this is what we know about, this is what we care about, and this is what we are all about.
On behalf of our client, an international company that provides marketing services, we are looking for a Digital Marketer.
Digital marketers to help manage Facebook paid ads. This is an excellent role for candidates that have 2+ years of relevant experience.
Ignite Growth is a leader in the healthcare industry, providing marketing services for dentists all around UK and US.
• Run lead generation campaigns on Facebook.
• Optimise campaigns on a daily basis.
• Create ads content, landing pages, use Typeform, Manychat, Unbounce.
• Keep track of campaign performance, reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI.
• Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
• Use a data driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
• Help support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI’s.
• Communicate weekly updates, progress reports, timelines, and results.
• You will work closely with an account manager who will be in direct contact with the client.
• A Passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms, and changes as they roll out
• At least 2+ years of experience running Facebook ads.
• You think creatively, pay attention to details, identify and resolve problems
• Desire to learn and grow.
• Bonus points if you are good at copywriting, design or have a good understanding of funnels.
Interested? Apply now on the link below