Teach Away is the worldwide leader in international teacher recruitment and online teacher professional development. With the widest variety of international teaching jobs, Teach Away’s international offices match educators with the best jobs teaching abroad in over 50 countries.
Përshkrimi i Punës
Principle developer of a sophisticated commercial grade desktop application written in C# using Microsoft WPF.
The role will demand enthusiasm and agility, with an ability to work alone and manage priorities.
THE TECH STACK
- Desktop and mobile development MS WPF (using C#)
- MS technologies including ADFS, SAML, Azure and .Net Core.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- The developer will work to specifications and issues in the company’s BitBucket and Jira systems.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Work with stakeholders to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Setting up robust, efficient, and maintainable features.
- Support, fix, and update applications already deployed in production environments.
- Work on end-to-end development of software systems from design through development to deployments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams regarding layout, functionality and user interface interactions.
- Project based work, as well as participation in an ongoing internal efforts to develop reusable components.
- Development of, in collaboration with other team members, best practices and standards for front-end development.
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards.
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls.
Kërkesat e profilit
- A solid grounding in sophisticated desktop application development with a familiarity of complex areas such as multi-threading.
- A working knowledge of C# and WPF or UWP.
- A grounding in MS WPF or UWP
- Ability to working with desktop apps
- A working knowledge of web development and .Net Core would be an advantage
- An ability to communicate effectively in English.
- A strong desire to develop the best solution.
- Comfortable working under pressure.
- A willingness to occasionally (under supervision) talk directly with customers to help resolve issues.
- Good time management and workload management.
A technical degree or proven track record of work.
Apply sending your CV to email@example.com
WHO WE ARE
We are award winning publishers of one of the leading Document and Email Management systems on the market. Through using web technologies, we achieve our unique look and feel through native desktop apps for Mac, Windows and mobile technologies. Our work is mission critical and very demanding but rewarding and our customers love the solutions we build.